OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous (OA) offers a program of recovery from compulsive overeating, binge eating and other eating disorders using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other Tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- WSO position open: ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN
- Relationships and Recovery: Write Lifeline by May 15 about Establishing Healthy Boundaries and a "New Normal."
- A Step Ahead Second Quarter 2015 Available for Download
- FREE: A Simple Abstinence Aid
- WSO position open: PERIODICALS EDITOR/DESIGNER
- Humility means that we will no longer be shocked and horrified when we realize we have yet another defect. The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous (p. 63)