OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous (OA) offers a program of recovery from compulsive overeating, binge eating and other eating disorders using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other Tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- FREE Download—Guide to Carrying the Message
- Write Lifeline about "Abstinence Through the Ages" or OA Unity Day. Stories Due by Oct 15.
- FREE Download—the 2015 Public Information Poster
- A FREE Step Eight Podcast to Download or Stream
- 2016 WORLD SERVICE CONVENTION: Hotel Reservations, E-mail Updates, and Tentative Schedule Now Available!